Are you passionate about bringing people together? Are you inspired by enabling leadership, driving change and giving people a voice? If so, keep reading…
Thoughtexchange empowers organizations to lead group discussions about things that matter. Leaders from all over North America inform critical decisions with powerful, patent pending analytics and visualizations supported by our software and world class service team. Millions of thoughts have been shared and rated on the Thoughtexchange platform and with a fresh round of financing Thoughtexchange is ready to scale.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced communicator whether it is about business or technology and can create value through connection, understanding, and relationships.
Sales are in your DNA but most importantly knowing that a customer and their business are better by using the technology you sold them, makes your day. You have a strong foundation in solution selling and/or organizational solutions to healthcare, high tech, government and various enterprise markets.
This role is remote and open to candidates based in Canada.
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of sales opportunities within an assigned territory
- Source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve assigned quota
- Manage and negotiate with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing the sales cycle to close
- Research sales competition and keep current on topics within the industry and maintain subject matter expertise in relation to technology and buyer personas.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 5-10 years of sales experience preferably in complex solution selling environments
- Top achiever with consistent year-over-year sales results
- Solution Selling & strong account management
- Strong Interpersonal communication
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Strong presentation skills
- A passion for leadership
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment
- Ability to combine empathy, humour, killer instinct and vulnerability in appropriate portions
Mutual respect and reciprocation is the lifeblood of our company. And a working relationship isn’t just about what you can do for us - it’s also about who we are, and what we can do for you.
Who we are:
• Thoughtexchange is the world’s most advanced crowd communication software company, we help leaders listen to the unheard voices and tap into the collective intelligence of their companies and communities. Millions of thoughts have been shared and rated on the Thoughtexchange platform.
• Over 160 inspired people work at Thoughtexchange. Their collective experience, ranging from academia to nonprofit to “I’m a high-school dropout who loves Brené Brown’s work and really wants to make a difference”, make our company the very special place it is.
• Our investors believe in us, too. We’ve previously closed over $18M of investment from some of Canada’s top angels, and we recently closed $30 million in Series B funding with a syndicate of incredible US and Canadian investors. To say that we are ready for take off is an understatement.
What we offer:
• Growth and opportunity. Sure, we offer perks such as training and professional development. But beyond that, you’ll find yourself surrounded by mentors from all walks of life, each with a unique set of skills and experience that brought them here.
• Community. We like getting to know one another both in and out of the workplace, whether it’s collaborating in our virtual company meetings, connecting over donut dates or getting together in our offices or on the road.
• Fulfillment. It’s hard to find yourself counting down the days until Friday when you can see and feel the impact what you’re doing makes on the world. Take a skim through our blog and see what we mean.
• Job satisfaction. We don’t mean to brag, but people love working here.
• Work and life. If we’re not able to take work out of our life when we need to, we’re not able to put our life into our work when we want to. With flex time and remote work opportunities, make anywhere your office and collaborate with teammates in our three offices throughout the Lower Mainland and Kootenays.
• Ownership. In addition to competitive pay and benefits, employees receive share options when joining the company. Additional options are awarded throughout your Thoughtexchange career based on ongoing contributions to the company.
At Thoughtexchange, we make better decisions and build better products by supporting, encouraging and celebrating the diverse voices of our employees. We recognize that we have more work to do to create a workforce that truly represents those who our product serves and the communities we live in. We strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientations, and life experiences to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.