This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Unbounce, product designers on the Product Growth team are full stack UX professionals who live and breath the customer experience, aiming to provide business value through all experiences that they create.
You demonstrate a strong understanding in all UX areas including research, conceptualization, UI design, prototyping, experimentation, testing & validation. Your ability to apply design thinking enables you to solve complex problems while remaining flexible, adaptable and focused in sometimes ambiguous situations.
The ideal candidate is able to translate growth goals into delightful experiences that lead users to the value that Unbounce provides.
What You'll be Doing:
- Working with engineers on the feasibility of ideas and participating in the spec'ing process and sprint meetings (Grooming, Kick-offs, Retros…)
- Create user workflows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes that meet user needs effectively and efficiently, utilizing best practices and UI innovation where appropriate
- Work collaboratively with engineers, product manager, and marketing to create experiences that will lead users to value and achieve growth goals
- Participate in conducting user research and A/B testing to validate your designs are effective in creating business value
- Fostering delight in our working environments and supporting a culture of experimentation
A Little Bit About You:
- 3+ years experience in User Experience Design, Product Design, Game Design, Interaction Design & User Research
- Experience with software development, midsize or larger SaaS or E-commerce environments preferred
- A compelling portfolio that demonstrates a growth mind-set
- Expert-level skills in prototyping & system modeling tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Sketch, Figma (or equivalent tools)
- Competent in Lean UX principles and comfortable with an iterative design process
- Expert at modelling ideas that clearly articulate concepts to varying levels of stakeholders
- Comfortable with being resourceful and delivery focused in ambiguous situations
- Excellent collaboration skills and have a knack for communicating complex problems and are thoughtful in your design decisions
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a dynamic, hands-on, and creative environment
- Some exposure to HCI, Game Design, Persuasive Design or other development approaches you can leverage to improve the overall effectiveness of your design solutions
- Experience in AB testing
What’s in it for You:
- A remote friendly office with flexible hours - for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada with the option to work from our Vancouver office
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Sick days, moving days, personal days, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- One day every 2 weeks of dedicated professional development time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leading landing page platform that helps you convert more of your visitors into leads, sales, and customers with conversion intelligence.