This job is no longer accepting applications.
Unbounce is looking for an Interactive Designer who can leverage their passion and design expertise to help build our brand experience.
You'll be reporting to our Interactive Design Lead and as an interactive designer, you'll collaborate across disciplines to create design solutions that help market our product and content to different segments. Landing page campaigns, website experiences, digital data reports, brand collateral, and company swag are just some of the many projects you'll help to craft.
What You’ll be Doing:
- You will work collaboratively with the Interactive Design Lead, Senior Art Director, and other members of the design team to reach project goals set by the Marketing and Customer Marketing Departments.
- You'll operate within established brand guidelines to develop graphic styles and visual applications for projects and campaigns. Yet you will also seek out opportunities to elevate digital and brand experiences for our target audience.
- You will lead presentations to stakeholders that explain the process and rationale behind your solutions.
- You'll work closely with Marketing Strategists and Content writers to produce exceptional design experiences for prospects and customers.
- You will respectfully decline the status quo in favour of pushing stakeholders and colleagues outside their comfort zones.
A Little About You:
- You have 5+ years of design experience within marketing teams or design agencies.
- You see design as a process to solve business and customer problems no matter how big or small the project
- You are adept at implementing UI/UX principles and have a portfolio that clearly demonstrates your experience in this area.
- You have expertise in project ideation methodologies such as research, concepting, storytelling, user flows, journey mapping, wireframing, storyboarding, and prototyping.
- You have strong visual design skills.
- You have a fluid ability to design in Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, and Sketch.
- You have a basic knowledge of front-end coding languages like CSS, HTML and Wordpress
- You are comfortable making basic text edits and copy suggestions in the initial stages of your projects.
- You have experience working on the full life-cycle of marketing campaigns from ideation through to launch.
- You can strategically plan your project's scope after you have done your initial research.
- You have a fantastic ability to manage your time wisely across projects, teams, and competing priorities
- You're able to balance top-level creative thinking with eagle-like attention to detail
- You are comfortable leading and managing projects within a team
- You're a good listener and a team player who can build strong relationships with copywriters, team leads and other designers
- You have a holistic understanding of how copy, design, and strategy work together to produce a final product that delivers an exceptional experience while driving business results
- You have solid communication skills and know how to effectively articulate design decisions to key stakeholders while also keeping your team updated on your progress.
What’s in it for you:
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Sick days, moving days, personal days, etc).
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- One day every 2 weeks of dedicated professional development time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leading landing page platform that helps you convert more of your visitors into leads, sales, and customers with conversion intelligence.