Human Resources Generalist
Bethesda Game Studios
Montreal, QC, Canada
Bethesda Game Studios Montreal is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to support the studio and the growing teams. The ideal candidate will act as the main support of the HR Director and should possess a strong understanding of business functions, good interpersonal and communication skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills.
- Coach and mentor stakeholders in your assigned business function
- Respond to employee questions on any type of HR topics (benefits, policies, programs, etc.)
- Administering Group Insurance, RRSP benefit program and all other welfare programs offered
- Prepare internal HR documents on employment, transfer letters, employment confirmation, etc.
- Keeping up to date any data regarding immigration, payrolls, evaluations, training, etc.
- Perform recruitment activities (active sourcing, jobs posting, resume screening, phone interviews, scheduling and coordinating onsite interviews, references checking, updating the ATS...)
- Ensure the best candidate experience and prepare new hire papers
- Plan, coordinate and conduct the orientation and onboarding for new hires (equipment, reception, orientation sessions, papers, goodies, etc.)
- Perform other duties to support the full employee life cycle
- 3-5 years of previous experience as HRBP or HR Generalist
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and being flexible within a fast pace environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills plus ability to deal with many different ongoing tasks
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Attention to detail is critical to this position
Your application has been successfully submitted.