Data Center Solutions Sales Specialist, Google Cloud
Toronto, ON, Canada
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in SaaS, IaaS and PaaS sales or consulting.
- 5 years of experience positioning the value of moving to Public Cloud from traditional data center paradigms.
- Master's of Business Administration degree.
- Experience with financial and technical challenges faced with running modern day IT operations at large corporations.
- Experience in Pre-Sales or Consulting.
- Presentation skills including public speaking, meeting facilitation and white boarding.
- Business skills (e.g., financial accounting, ROI, TCO, budget planning, organizational design).
- Ability to communicate complex topics to an audience with various functional knowledge.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Data Center Solutions Sales Specialist, you will routinely engage with C-level executives, both internally and externally, providing perspective and guidance on long-term business/technology strategy, investment options drawing upon their depth and breadth of technical and business management knowledge.
In this role, you will combine complex selling, partner and GSI facilitations, strategy consulting, agreement structuring, and data center migration experience to the cloud.
You will lead cross-functional business pursuit teams on high-profile data center exit and consolidation goals, facilitate executive workshops, represent at executive forums, and educate account teams on strategy best practices and industry trends.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Establish working relationships with Google strategic account teams, sales leadership, professional services, product management, Global System Integrator Partners, and executive staff.
- Execute business strategy focused on data center exit/consolidation to drive large strategic adoption of Google Cloud capabilities.
- Coach and develop Google account teams on value selling as it pertains to data center exit/consolidation.
- Assist in ROI and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis, as well as developing high quality business cases.
- Advise customers on Risk Management procedures, Implementation Time-lines, Change Management Implications, and Current capacity analysis.
Your application has been successfully submitted.