This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are:
Fabric is the new commerce infrastructure for the Internet. Our mission is to accelerate the GMV of the Internet by providing a platform and ecosystem to fundamentally change the way commerce happens in a multi-channel world.
We're building a future where Direct-to-Consumer Brands, Retailers, and B2B Businesses (wholesalers, manufacturers, and distributors) have the commerce capabilities that today are only afforded by Marketplace organizations with billions of dollars in R&D. We want the customer experience of discovery, shopping, or replenishment to be individualized, delightful, and seamless on all channels. We want merchandising, marketing, and commerce operations teams to have intelligent, powerful, and practical tools to best serve their customers and grow every channel of commerce. We’re building a future where developers have a platform that is highly secure, scalable, adaptable, and simple to build on.
We are a team of passionate people who love what we do. Join us in building the new commerce fabric for the internet.
Your next career:
The Back-End Software Developer – SDE, partners with Product, Engineering and Design teams to deliver new features and enhancements for Fabric’s new eCommerce platform. This position focuses on providing eCommerce and related technology expertise to design, develop, and support on-line, customer facing, eCommerce products.
The successful candidate will have experience as a strong, hands-on technologist. A person who is comfortable with multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment is required. Work with other engineers, managers, Product Management, QA, and Operations teams to develop product features that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles
- Design and implement high performance scale able data-centric server-less microservices
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and roll out applications with cross-functional impact
- Own continuous improvement and fine tuning of API performance, scalability and security
- Independently design, code, and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes.
- Flexible approach to analyzing technical issues and clearly communicating recommendations/solutions
- Proficient in agile development methodologies
- Expected to deliver consistently with little supervision
What you bring to the table:
- 3-6 years of Software Development professional experience
- Strong application development background and understanding of Web Application technologies and techniques -
- Preferred - AWS Lambda or any cloud functions technology
- Knowledge of AWS and other cloud platform providers is preferred
- Proven ability to define and implement effective software development methodologies
- Experience development of large scale consumer facing micro-services solution is highly recommended
- Experience building server-less solutions is preferred
- You possess excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Benefits packages which include Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The most flexible and scalable commerce platform.