Regional Vice President, Enterprise Sales
Vancouver, BC, Canada Remote
As a Regional Vice President of Sales within the Enterprise Sales team, you will be responsible for managing a team of Account Executives, who sell the entire Salesforce Customer Success Platform across multiple verticals.
We are looking for a proven sales leader with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive team performance and sales for our enterprise team. You will formulate and execute a strategy to maximize business growth.
This role works in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Pre-sales, Partner Alliances, Services & HR, therefore cross-company engagement and orchestration is essential. The candidate will be a high impact individual capable of driving outstanding business results & first-class employee development. The RVP is fully responsible for developing and managing the team to generate revenue and achieve individual team and organizational quotas. Aligning to the sales strategy, the Sales Leader defines and implements plans for the assigned Accounts to achieve sales objectives.
The team you lead here at Salesforce will directly impact the growth of our overall organization. You will be masterful in client engagement and impact how your customers do business in an ever-changing environment. You will coach your team to develop in their careers, and inspire your team to do the best work of their life.
- Provide support and guidance to direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required
- Development of a winning team, including recruiting, hiring and training
- Coaching direct reports on strategies to drive sales wins
- Accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management
- Consistent monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results
- Actively leading and monitoring demand generation activities
- Leading initiatives to drive customer awareness and engagement
- Develop and execute successful sales campaigns
- Engaging at C-level in enterprise customer organizations
- Capable of successfully managing significant client escalations and issues
- Develop required Corporate relationships and Executive engagement to support success
The skillset needed to be successful will vary from 3+ yrs of sales leadership experience managing a team of six or more quota carrying sales people. In addition, a bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
- Proven successful experience in leading a team of Account Executives
- Proven ability to create high performing teams and lead them to success
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast paced environment
Across all Sales Leaders, we are looking for the following attributes:
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Experience in sales coaching and mentoring
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Has a strong drive for results
- Strong engagement and communication skills
- Consultative selling experience
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Is a trusted advisor to the customers and colleagues
- Strong business acumen
- Prior experience working within the Software/Infrastructure/Platform (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) space
Your application has been successfully submitted.