HLS Service Cloud Solution Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Solution Engineer - Service Cloud (All Levels)
Here at Salesforce, we are ALWAYS hiring Solution Engineers… if you are interested in any type of Solution Engineering role, you've come to the right place. We look forward to reviewing your application and finding the right role for you!
What is a Solution Engineer?
Also known as a " Pre -Sales Engineer" or "Sales Consultant," the Solution Engineer is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in company’s technology infrastructure, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the Solution Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
Solution Engineer - Service Cloud
The Service Solution Engineer is responsible for presenting our Service and Support product offerings to prospects and customers based on a customer's specific business requirements. The primary goal of our team is to use our customer service expertise to become trusted advisors and highlight how our products can solve their customer service challenges and how our products will provide a return on their investment.
You'll be expected to analyze the service needs and requirements through deep discovery, use your service experience to recommend a solution, discuss industry best practices to improve their business processes, and ultimately make the customer confident that a partnership with Salesforce is right for their business.
- Evangelize Service Cloud value to customers (including C- level execs and IT) and field teams within Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Assess business and operations impacted by technology
- Deliver findings including key pain points, proposed solutions to meet business needs, and ROI where applicable
- Contribute to development of technical sales strategy
- Configure and demonstrate visionary solutions in a way that closely reflects each customer's business (tailored demonstrations)
- Discuss and propose solution architecture that includes omni-channel call center infrastructure, CTI, and workforce management.
- Execute enablement activities (Webinars, Best Practices, Knowledge Share, etc.)
- Collaborate with Field Service Management Sales and Solution Engineering teams, Service Cloud Account Executives, and Product Management to deliver the appropriate solution and establish credibility and trust with the customer.
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Customer Service, Contact Centers, or Field Service industries is a plus
- Experience in Digital Engagement(Chat, Live Agent, BOTS), Digital Experience/Portals is a plus
- Industry experience in Healthcare & Life Sciences is a plus
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite and platform
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology
- Basic programming experience in HTML and other web based technologies is an advantage. Workflow / BPM / integration experience
- Past experience with one or more of the following CRM solutions: ServiceNow, RightNow, Microsoft, Siebel, Oracle on Demand, SAP, Pegasystems, Back-office / ERP systems, Cisco, Genesys, or other telephony solutions
- Some domestic travel is required
Your application has been successfully submitted.