Data Analyst, Customer Success Group
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Success Cloud Adoption & Growth is a Global team who works in concert with our cross-functional partners across Salesforce to provide ALL our customers with a seamless personalized success experience built to deliver results, reduce time to value, help customers maximize their Salesforce investment and secure the renewal. We drive innovation as ONE CSG by listening to our customers, leveraging data-driven insights and building best in class success programs. The Data & Analytics team within A&G develops, designs and delivers key customer insights and performance metrics that enable data-driven customer interactions that optimize the customer experience to impact customer adoption and loyalty.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to be part of the Marketing Data & Analytics team. As a member of this group you will have immense opportunities to work on a broad cross section of technologies, analyzing large data sets and integrating relevant data points to further our customer knowledge. You will play an important role in orchestrating data to empower business groups, formulate key strategies, and improve automated customer experiences like Renewals, Onboarding and Adoption etc. through a data driven approach. The results of your work will help Salesforce customers be even more successful on the world’s greatest customer success platform. At their disposal will be rich data sources to help them understand the Digital Success Experience, think about it holistically, and bring their analytical and operational skills to bear to identify opportunities and execute on projects that drive growth in the Success Organization and Success with our customers.This role will require the candidate to handle large sets of data within multiple systems to develop custom reports and dashboards, as well as build and maintain key analytical models and presentations to share this information with business owners and executives. Our ideal candidate is skilled at and genuinely passionate about data analysis, has a deep hunger to understand the underlying drivers of our business, and isn’t satisfied until a project is seen through to meaningful impact.
- Trusted advisor to business stakeholders, ensuring that data and strategy is aligned
- Lead consultative engagements with business stakeholders on business goals, challenges and data needed to support the strategy and Proactively make recommendations.
- Understand the interplay between various data sources , Salesforce analytics platform and customer needs.
- Keeping the customer, and their success with Salesforce at the heart of everything we do
- Design and develop database architecture for information systems projects
- Design, construct, modify, integrate, implement and test data models and database management systems
- Conduct research and provide advice to other informatics professionals regarding the selection, application and implementation of database management tools
- Work with Adoption & Growth stakeholders, Sales, Product and Success organizations to deliver program success
- Understand the Customer Success business, their goals and success metrics in order to create deliverables that track and measure the impact of our programs
- Apply strong product, data, methodology and customer success knowledge to create best in class reporting and analytics solutions
- Meet with stakeholders regularly to gain alignment and provide progress updates on deliverables and objectives
- Deep technical, SQL, SAQL, Einstein Analytics, Google Analytics and Tableau skills to develop best in class reporting and analytics models for executive and field consumption
- Maintain and improve analytical models to provide new insights to the leadership team
- Support ad-hoc requests to provide stakeholders with intelligent insight to the health of the business
- Contribute in the development of custom reporting frameworks to incorporate new data inputs, including new products and calculated metrics
- Provide ongoing maintenance of existing dashboards, automations, and operational tasks
- Augment data within Salesforce based on leadership direction
- Leverage Data Quality and Data Cleansing tools and processes for data stores
- Great Communication and Analytical skills required to interpret and transform data into useful information
- Be very comfortable extracting data from a wide range of sources (excel, database, hadoop, etc) and develop insightful charts, dashboards and reports
- Great team player who thrives in a diverse global team
- Conduct research and provide advice to other information systems professionals regarding the collection, availability, security and suitability of data
- Passionate about quality and have a strong sense of ownership on the work accomplished
- Have a high sense of urgency to respond to data queries/issues or deliver data requests
- Be proactive, well-organized, and have strong attention to detail
- Be required to work flexible hours to work with business teams in USA
- Bachelor's degree essential
- 5+ years of Marketing Analytics, Project Management, Success Management or Go To Market Operations experience
- 2+ years of Data Analytics experience working within High Tech, Cloud or B2C Companies
- 4+ years of SQL development, scripting and data modeling; Experience with BI/Reporting platforms (e.g. Einstein Analytics, Tableau, Sales Cloud, Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics)
- Passionate about Customer Success, data, and analysis; Comfortable working with large data sets
- Proactive, organized, and detail-oriented with strong Multi-Tasking skills and the ability to effectively move projects forward
- Demonstrated success working on marketing and/or adoption plans, requiring both strong collaboration skills and the ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Creative problem-solver who enjoys working in an ever-changing environment
- Comfortable taking the initiative to develop solutions for unstructured problems and communicate the results to key stakeholders with hard data
- Good presentation development skills (storytelling/design)
- Knowledge of salesforce.com products and platform features, capabilities, and best use
- Knowledge of and experience with Relational Databases
- Salesforce Certifications & Marketing Cloud experience preferred
If based in Toronto, the wage would have to be $73,000 or above
Your application has been successfully submitted.