Senior Director, Employee Communications & Content
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Are you a communications strategist and storyteller passionate about employer brand, culture, and employee engagement? Do you have a creative and solution-oriented mindset? Are you inspired by work that builds a deep sense of belonging and pride?
The Senior Director, Employee Communications & Content is a high energy, charismatic, innovative, creative person responsible for leading our global employee communications team, and the global employer brand and internal communications strategies for the organization. This individual will partner closely with our regional employee communications heads to align on strategy and best practices, and deliver impactful, integrated content and communications that amplify our culture, and inspire and captivate employees at every phase of their Salesforce journey.
We are looking for a strong leader, strategic thinker, brilliant writer, and content creator who is all about working as part of an innovative, vision-forward, fast-paced, and collaborative team doing the best work of their lives. Success in this role will be grounded in the ability to listen, question, consult, and translate important initiatives into crisp, clear communications, and lead in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment.
- Shape and execute a global communications and content strategy that sets the standard for ensuring employees are aligned on what's most important, and feel valued, connected, and in-the-know at every stage of their journey.
- Continue to evolve our employer brand strategy to elevate Salesforce as a best place to work.
- Partner with stakeholders on key initiatives and develop integrated employee communications plans that help achieve business outcomes. Includes drafting key messaging, communications, presentations, talk tracks, FAQs, and other materials.
- Craft engaging narratives that leverage storytelling and are aligned with our company values, culture, and style.
- Partner closely with our Corporate Communications team to ensure alignment with external strategy and messaging.
- Inspire, engage, and develop a high-performing communications team.
- Build relationships with and drive alignment across communications teams company-wide.
- Monitor metrics for internal communication and employer brand activities that support the company.
- Evaluate technology and resources to enhance the employee experience.
- Manage budget for the function.
- Must thrive in a high velocity and constantly evolving work environment and have excellent time management skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive and results-oriented
- 15+ years of experience in marketing, communications or a related discipline; and a track record of developing and successfully implementing multi-channel communication and employer brand strategies.
- A brilliant communicator and strong content creator experienced in translating information into compelling messaging and narratives; can generate and execute "breakout" ideas
- High emotional intelligence and executive presence, with a proven ability to influence and build partnerships at all levels of the organization.
- A creative, strategic thinker who challenges the status quo and fosters unique approaches to executive and employee communications.
- Expert at translating business concepts into simple, compelling narratives using email, video, and other digital and social communication channels.
- Ability to quickly grasp information across a variety of disciplines and create clear communications with minimal guidance
- Confidence and ability to lead, manage and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, and ever-changing environment.
- Driven strategic thinker with proven ability to work cross-functionally and exert influence without direct authority.
Your application has been successfully submitted.