Senior Software Engineer, Server - Unannounced Games Team
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Senior Software Engineer, Server - Unannounced Games TeamRequisition ID:
Our team is looking for someone passionate about building the best technology to connect players of a new Warcraft mobile game. As a member of a small team, our server engineer will have plenty of opportunity to contribute to the overall game design and technical vision.
- Help build and maintain a robust client-server network topology
- Build server infrastructure that scales efficiently as needed
- Help establish and meet network performance and reliability goals
- Coordinate with shared online teams to leverage their frameworks & infrastructure
- Contribute to deployment pipeline technology to minimize downtime
- At least 5 years of professional server programming
- Mastery of TCP & UDP communication
- Knowledge of websockets
- Fluent in C#
- Effective communication skills with developers of all technical skill level
- Demonstrated ability to successfully debug and troubleshoot issues on live services
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with Apache Kafka
- Experience with live ops, dev ops, and metrics and observability.
- Experience with gameplay development
- Familiarity with git, perforce, or subversion
Your application has been successfully submitted.