Workplace Strategy and Transformation Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than 80% of American adults bought something on Stripe in the last year.
As we increase our impact in the world, our physical footprint grows rapidly too. In order to bring on and cultivate high-performing teams, we have to have a workplace that is second to none. Stripe is looking for an experienced leader who will be a close partner and advisor to the Head of Real Estate and Workplace as we chart out the course for the team and ensure we execute flawlessly on our vision for Stripe’s workplace of the future. It is critical for the person in this role to collaborate and coordinate across all parts of the Workplace team, our stakeholders, and our users (Stripes). You will be successful in this role if you have a deep passion for how workplaces drive the culture and performance of an organization. You must also be prepared to fly high in the strategy sphere and the next minute, dive into the execution details. And last, you must be an excellent communicator and influencer with people in varying parts and levels of the organization. This role will involve three primary functions:
- Strategize: partner closely with the leads team and key stakeholders to establish and socialize our real estate and workplace roadmap. This will include all major initiatives, projects, systems/tools, key milestones, and measures of success to achieve this roadmap
- Plan & Execute: will work closely with leads and partner teams (e.g. Finance, HR) to drive the day-to-day running of the Workplace team including things like goal setting, metrics, resource planning, program management, and change management
- Lead: in our line of work, we are encountering opportunities and problems we have never seen before. This role will lead special initiatives as they come, gathering data and insights, benchmarking, proposing solutions, and driving execution with the right cross functional teams/people
- Collaborate with your colleagues across the Workplace Org on our global strategies for real estate and the overall workplace experience; sharing industry knowledge, best practices and lessons learned to ensure that Stripe’s business plans and growth are supported and enabled
- Manage a growing team within Workplace Strategy & Transformation
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A background of at least 12+ years experience in workplace , consulting, or related areas at innovative companies with outstanding Workplace functions
- A strong operational background with the ability to leverage technology in building an efficient user experience
- Experience growing and leading high-performing teams
- Demonstrated experience in taking things from “scrappy” to “scaled” in a high growth, fast paced environment
- Excellent management and collaboration skills to get work done through others in a global, complex environment
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design clear processes, and a very detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with:
- Influencing and partnering with senior leaders to help drive their workplace, geo location strategy and increase business results
- Leading large-scale, complex change and transformation
- Vendor selection and management
To apply, please include:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile
Your application has been successfully submitted.