Workplace Space Planner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than 80% of American adults bought something on Stripe in the last year.
We’re looking for an organized, flexible, and detail-oriented person who’s enthusiastic for both the practical and creative elements of strategic workplace planning. Stripe is growing rapidly, and our Space Planner will play a critical role in managing and maximizing efficient workspace utilization across our global facilities. In this role, you’ll have the unique opportunity to scale and shape Stripe’s workspace environment while working collaboratively with stakeholders from across the company.
- Draw and maintain accurate documentation for all spaces across the portfolio
- Create architectural test-fits, stack and block plans, and phasing plans
- Develop and document processes related to space planning and occupancy management
- Support the constant update and iteration of design guidelines and project playbooks
- Manage our CAFM system to enable effective workplace design decision-making
- Develop occupancy analysis reporting to effectively communicate occupancy ratios, headcount projections, and workplace conditions to support operational efficiency and design
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution preferred
- 6+ years work experience in architecture, interior design, or space planning
- Strong proficiency in architectural and engineering drawings, concepts, and design
- Interest in solving problems with a combination of technology and creative thinking
- A proven ability to be a self-starter capable of driving results without significant supervision
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Advanced knowledge of CAFM Systems, REVIT, AutoCAD, AdobeSuite, GoogleSuite
Nice to Have’s:
- Experience building strong collaborative working relationships with business partners
- Experience overseeing planning and execution of internal moves, furniture installations, and office relocations.
- Experience as a subject matter expert in a relevant industry, vStrong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer-service orientation
To apply, please include:
- Your resume, LinkedIn page, and design portfolio
Your application has been successfully submitted.