Web Analytics & Tagging Specialist, Marketing Technology
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for an experienced individual to join our growing marketing operations team and help us to drive innovation and optimization through marketing technology. The ideal candidate knows B2B demand generation, has managed website analytics and tag management solutions, and has some program management experience. In this role you will oversee the Google Analytics and Tag Manager implementation. This includes understanding and documenting business needs, managing stakeholders, requirements, backlogs, priorities, and working hand in hand with our technical teams.
- Be the primary owner of the Google Marketing Platform
- Identify and capture business needs and requirements
- Configure Analytics and Tag Manager to meet business needs
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and manage expectations
- Standardize site analytics data collection across multiple web properties
- Ensure compliance with company policies, privacy and legal requirements
- Identify areas of opportunity and provide strategic guidance
- Educate stakeholders on new capabilities and best practices
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 1+ years experience working in a B2B Marketing organization
- 3+ years experience working with GA and GTM (or equivalent products)
- Proven history of working with business stakeholders and technical teams
- Strong collaboration skills to drive business requirements
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders and priorities simultaneously
- Google Analytics IQ certification, a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.