University Recruiting Manager, AMER
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Help us grow Stripe
The University Recruiting team is building the foundation for a long-term talent bench at Stripe: we believe every campus hire can build products with far-reaching impact for anyone trying to grow their business online.
To further this important mission, we are looking for a University Recruiting Manager to help lead and grow a team of full-cycle technical recruiters in North America. This person must be passionate about candidate experience, eager to build and scale creative student engagement strategies, and committed to developing talent.
- Directly manage a team of full-cycle university recruiters in North America to deliver excellent performance, develop their recruiting expertise, and facilitate their professional development
- Leverage data to define recruiter pipeline metrics and inform strategic decision making
- Originate and build a clear diversity strategy alongside cross functional partners
- Partner with leaders across the organization to develop and execute junior level talent strategies and effectively allocate recruiter capacity
- Develop and lead recruiting focused projects to support hiring teams and university programs
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to drive decisions and improve processes
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 6+ years of total recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, ideally with a focus on university
- 2+ years of experience managing full-cycle recruiters
- Experience designing and executing creative university recruiting strategies and programs that scale
- Experience sourcing and closing candidates across a diverse range of profiles and functional areas
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as trusted and an effective hiring partner
- Proven ability to coach and develop recruiters. You are deeply energized by the opportunity to unlock potential in your direct reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- An active and data-driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (at a fast-growing startup, they often do)
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, the ability to learn quickly, and no desire to take yourself too seriously (a wry sense of humor is always appreciated!)
- The ability to travel domestically to visit direct reports across offices
Your application has been successfully submitted.