This job is no longer accepting applications.
Help Stripe grow!
Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of all sizes—from new startups to public companies like Amazon and Salesforce—use our software to accept online payments and run technically sophisticated financial operations in more than 100 countries. By helping businesses accept payments from anywhere in the world and accelerating the economic shift from offline to online, we aim to increase the GDP of the internet.
We’re looking for a Sourcer to join our Technical Recruiting team. As the first Technical Sourcer to join the team, you will use tools and data to create targeted recruiting strategies and build a strong network of qualified candidates across a variety of Engineering functions. We’re a small but mighty team, and are committed to big results. We’ll look for your input to help build the strategy to achieve them. You will help shape the future of our company and enhance Stripe’s effort to attract, recruit, and hire a diverse and talented group of individuals that reflects our global user base.
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiters to understand hiring needs and develop creative strategies for engaging passive talent across multiple engineering role types
- Partner with recruiters and recruiting leaders to help develop an overall sourcing strategy and approach for Stripe’s engineering organization
- Strategize on building pipelines of qualified candidates from a variety of sources, including accessing pools of talent from historically underrepresented groups in the tech industry
- Research markets, companies, teams and role types to help drive a consistent pipeline of candidates who are qualified for currently available and upcoming roles. Build and maintain long-term relationships with top talent in the industry
- Identify, engage, and manage candidates through the recruitment process
- Understand how to best use qualitative and quantitative data to influence decisions and continuously improve our overall effectiveness
Our ideal candidate will:
- 2+ years previous sourcing experience
- Have experience using sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems to identify and engage passive, qualified candidates and manage them through the hiring process. Ability to network and build long term relationships with passive candidates
- Have experience researching and market mapping to proactively identify and engage qualified candidates
- Ability to rigorously prioritize, organize, and multitask; simultaneously building and managing diverse candidate pipelines for multiple roles at varying stages in the process
- Strong analytical skills and ability to track sourcing metrics, draw insights, and translate into action
- Curiosity and problem solving mindset; able to learn about and source for novel roles, research talent availability, and develop creative solutions to sourcing challenges
Your application has been successfully submitted.