Technical Recruiter, Product Management
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Partner with and grow the teams responsible for building the future of Product at Stripe
Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of all sizes—from new startups to public companies like Amazon and Salesforce—use our software to accept online payments and run technically sophisticated financial operations in more than 100 countries. By helping businesses accept payments from anywhere in the world and accelerating the economic shift from offline to online, we aim to increase the GDP of the internet.
To further this important mission, we are looking for a consultative and creative recruiter to grow and scale our teams. We are seeking a recruiter with deep experience hiring for complex, high impact and technical product teams. You can expect high impact and wide-ranging responsibility: owning full-cycle recruiting, driving hiring strategy, leading first-in-kind searches, and delivering best-in-class candidate experience. This person must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment—unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes.
- Partner with business leads and senior leaders across the product organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals
- Own and drive foundational project and program work that will lay the path for our product teams to scale
- Help initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like Finance, People Ops, Benefits, Onboarding and Legal to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 7+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- 3+ years experience scaling and building recruiting processes for product teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Proven abilities to attract passive senior candidates and build a diverse pipelines
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (At a fast-growing startup, they often do)
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, the ability to learn quickly, and no desire to take yourself too seriously (a wry sense of humor is always appreciated!)
Your application has been successfully submitted.