Strategy and Operations, Connect
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Connect is Stripe’s leading product for marketplaces, on-demand services, ecommerce site builders, invoicing platforms, professional SaaS products, fundraising platforms, rental management platforms, and more. By utilizing the power of Connect, customers in each of these categories can link multiple parties for the exchange of goods or services. These customers rely on Connect for the crucial function of reliably routing payments between these parties. Connect has expanded in recent years beyond just payments infrastructure for the world’s leading platforms and marketplaces to incorporate more of Stripe’s software and services into their products. Connect has been at the forefront of Stripe’s growth due to the power of its offering, which enables our users to distribute Stripe’s payment processing, point of sale (Terminal), loan (Capital), and card (Issuing) product experiences to Connect customers. As Stripe grows its suite of product offerings beyond payments, Connect is unlocking a new phase of growth for Stripe by enabling our platforms to distribute all of Stripe’s products to their end users.
In this role you will:
- Own key Connect programs with critical business metrics
- Help identify and implement new product and business opportunities
- Work with product to prioritize and launch products most important to our customer segments
- Partner directly with cross functional teams to accelerate progress, solve hard scaling initiatives, and incubate new roles and programs
- Design and implement complex business and operational systems and processes
- Perform analyses and research that help us make the right growth decisions for Stripe
- Track projects, timelines and commitments on internal projects and customer deliverables
You might be a fit if:
- You have 10+ years of experience in consulting or comparable role in high growth tech companies
- You get a kick out of digging deep into the data, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects
- You have a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners
- You excel in analytics and problem solving
- You have a process-oriented mindset and ability to lead people to get things done
- You have experience in a highly strategic, analytical and operational role in fast-paced environments
- You have experience in product or project management, taking initiatives from conception to launch
- You have experience in go-to-market, including pitching potential partnerships and negotiating contractual terms
- You are low ego and have a knack for working well with a wide range of people
What’s it like to work at Stripe?
Stripe is helping the internet fulfill its potential as a platform for economic progress by building software tools that accelerate global economic access and technological development. Stripe makes it easy to start, run and scale an internet business from anywhere in the world.
We look at Stripe as a constant work in progress and the same is true of our people; for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. We’re here to support each other in our curiosity and creativity – which we pursue through thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues.
We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to help other Stripes in the short-term and pushing them to improve over the long-term (by helping them to get better at what they do).
We’re a highly cross-functional organization and view that as part of the fun: we design our space to encourage as much collaboration as possible. We have long tables in the kitchen for a reason (to enable everyone to meet new people and learn from them). We also have a culture of transparency that we carry through to email communication, ensuring that Stripes all around the world have the information they need to make good local decisions.
In both our products and our people, we aim to reflect, represent and advocate for all of our users, globally. Our users transcend geography, culture and language; what we share, collectively, is a drive to create a fairer, more economically interconnected world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.