Strategic Solutions Consultant (Remote USA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Strategic Solutions Consultants work closely with Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, and Technical Account Managers to execute on the account strategy for Stripe’s strategic users. Solutions Consultants are strong technical generalists, able to think strategically about the business needs of Stripe’s customers, build relationships, and identify opportunities for Stripe to solve complex business challenges and drive growth.
- Work within a Strategic Accounts team (Account Manager, Technical Account Manager, and Customer Success Manager) to coordinate closing complex opportunities and driving adoption of Stripe’s products
- Drive thought leadership and build executive relationships with key technical stakeholders
- Work to deeply understand the customers business objectives and develop a multi-year technology vision and roadmap to align with them
- Identify ways to demonstrate value for customers with Stripe’s products by delivering demos, evangelizing Stripe’s products, and collaborating internally on narratives that align with the customer’s goals
- Collaborate with Stripe’s marketing team to create a tailored marketing strategy based on customer priorities and initiatives
- Act as the voice of the customer to inform our product team on insights, trends, and opportunities across our strategic accounts
We are looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role (sales engineer, solutions consultant) and a broad technical background across different industries
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to juggle competing priorities while working with multiple strategic customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain deep relationships with leaders and executives
- Experience working in the sales lifecycle and driving outcomes in a customer-facing environment
You also likely have:
- Effective leadership skills and confidence in customer meetings
- Experience developing executive engagement skills and presence, with an ability to establish strong relationships with decision makers and build credibility at all levels
- A background developing and executing account plans spanning multiple business units across complex organizations
- Experience working with RESTful APIs in the past
Your application has been successfully submitted.