Specialist Solutions Architect
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe’s Solutions Architecture team works with engineering teams at large enterprise and high-growth companies building on top of Stripe. Specialist Solutions Architects are product and industry experts who solve complex problems with cross-functional teams, develop elegant solutions, and act as a resource for other SAs at Stripe. As a Specialist Solutions Architect, you’ll deliver reference solutions and guidance based on representative use cases across Stripe’s products.
- Provide guidance for other Solutions Architects and develop elegant solutions for Stripe’s customers
- Act as an escalation point, using your advanced knowledge to drive our most complex technical issues to resolution with Stripe’s engineering team
- Identify and summarize product, industry, and implementation trends, and provide actionable insights to product stakeholders and sales
- Create and refine reference solutions based on product enhancements and feedback from customers, creating an active feedback loop between users and product teams
We are looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer or architect
- Strong knowledge of software engineering and architecture patterns, with the ability to understand how a wide variety of technologies and systems interact with each other
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Interest in solving open ended business problems with a combination of technology and creative thinking
- A passion for learning about and researching current and emerging products to develop innovative solutions
You also likely have:
- Experience integrating Stripe or other RESTful APIs into web applications
- Experience with online and in-person payments, subscriptions, card issuing, or other relevant concepts
- Deep experience in systems design, with a background building and deploying complex applications
- Experience as a subject matter expert in a relevant industry, vertical or product
Your application has been successfully submitted.