Solutions Architect (Remote USA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe’s Solutions Architecture team works with engineering teams at large and high growth companies building on top of Stripe. Solutions Architects are experienced engineers with a strong background developing full stack applications, communicating technical concepts, and leveraging technology to drive business value.
- Design holistic financial solutions using Stripe’s APIs and products
- Develop proof of concept applications built on top of Stripe, present technical demonstrations, and help Stripe customers make the most of their integration
- Work closely with engineers, product managers, and technical leaders evaluating Stripe to understand their needs
- Provide structured feedback and work closely with Stripe’s product engineering teams
- Partner with account executives in the presales stage to design solutions that solve critical business challenges for some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in full stack development and software architecture patterns, able to understand how a wide variety of technologies and systems interact with each other
- Great communication skills, comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Interest in solving open ended business problems with a combination of technology and creative thinking
- Experience working in the sales lifecycle and driving outcomes in a customer-facing environment
You also likely have:
- Experience integrating Stripe or other RESTful APIs into web applications
- Deep experience in systems design, with a background building and deploying complex applications
- A background working in a similar customer-facing engineering role (e.g. solutions architect, sales engineer, or partner engineer)
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume, Github, or LinkedIn page
- Links to code or other work of which you’re particularly proud
Your application has been successfully submitted.