This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies. Removing the barriers to online commerce helps more new businesses get started, expedites growth for existing companies, and increases economic output and trade globally.
We operate at a significant scale, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead, so there is still much to do. Join us and help put the global economy within everyone’s reach.
Stripe is looking for an experienced and passionate team member to support the strategy and measurement of acquisition programs in our organic channel. The ideal candidate has a successful track record of building and measuring programs that drive organic growth, including some or all of the following: Influencer programs, content marketing, SEO, organic social, and community.
You have a successful track record of working cross functionally to get results, and lead with data. You are familiar with the latest tools for web and SEO analytics, and know how to create programs to leverage the insights and data you observe. You understand how to interpret both quantitative and qualitative information - including connecting with users - to understand what might work, and tweak your approach to optimize for outcomes.
- Support Stripe in growing revenue in our organic channel across various acquisition programs. You will create program strategy, communicate with cross functional teams, lead in program and project management, create reports and dashboards, and optimize programs for impact
- Lead in analyzing the effectiveness of your placements, and have the confidence to test and learn until you find something that works - and cut things that don’t
- Product manage our SEO efforts worldwide, including coordinating with local and regional teams, managing the prioritization list, and working with our engineering team to drive progress
- Create reporting to measure the impact of various programs on our organic acquisition effectiveness, including reporting on organic social, web engagement, and SEO
- Generate insights from organic channels to help influence content and advertising strategy
- Generate insights from our organic social channels to enable us to understand content effectiveness, key influencers, sentiment, follower profiles, etc.
- Own the development and optimization of Stripe’s influencer marketing program
- Provide thought leadership to our content marketing team on what works and doesn’t and how to optimize content to maximize SEO
- Help build our conversion rate optimization practice on Stripe.com, including a/b testing, personalization, and a data driven mindset to creating web experiences
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 6+ years of relevant work experience, including specific experience driving SEO and organic growth at a late stage or public company
- Experience with web analytics (Google Analytics, Amplitude, etc.)
- Experience with SEO tools (Screaming Frog, SEMRush, BrightEdge, etc.)
- Experience with organic social strategy and measurement
- Experience building sustainable influencer programs at scale
- B2B experience desired
- Experience working globally
Nice to haves:
- Exceptional written, verbal, and in-person presentation skills
- A passion for and experience in working with technical teams
- Strong business acumen and the ability to understand the needs of different audiences
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability, with a track record of “test & learn” mindset
- Ability to multi-task and work in cross-functional, fast-paced environments with the pressure of multiple deadlines, multiple partners/ vendors, and complexity
- Excellent team player, who values other views and can earn stakeholder confidence quickly
- Strong creative marketing and communication skills
- Experience and desire for working in a start-up environment, contributing to developing business infrastructure, and aggressively scaling a high growth business
Your application has been successfully submitted.