Sales Strategy and Operations, Sales Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Sales team at Stripe works with new and existing businesses of all shapes and sizes. As a Sales business partner on our Sales Strategy and Ops team, you will partner with senior Sales leadership and the broader Sales team to drive the overall productivity and effectiveness of the segment. Responsibilities include resource planning, go-to-market analysis, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration.
We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. The ideal candidate will have significant experience: (1) scaling a technology sales org, (2) contributing to the growth and development of a sales operations team, and (3) superior communication skills to work across the most senior stakeholders.
- Determine go-to-market approaches and structures
- Conduct and enable regular business reviews and resource planning
- Define, manage, and provide insights on key performance metrics
- Develop and execute initiatives designed to optimize sales team efficiency and productivity
- Create and manage operational processes such as target setting, forecasting, and budgeting
- Design workflows and playbooks for sales teams
- Oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools, working closely with internal systems teams
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 8+ years of sales, strategy, and operations experience in a high-tech growth environment, or - operational experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or business insights / analytics roles
- Bachelors Degree in a related field
- Has strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving unique business problems
- Has experience working with large data sets (e.g., advanced SQL and Excel skills)
- Has an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company
- Prior experience in the payments industry
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile.
Your application has been successfully submitted.