Sales Operations Business Partner, Demand Generation & Market Response (Remote USA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Sales team at Stripe works with new and existing businesses of all shapes and sizes. As a member of the sales operations team, you’ll be responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with sales leadership and the broader sales team to drive initiatives. Responsibilities include resource planning, go-to-market analysis, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design, and administration.
We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have sales operations experience scaling a technology sales team, superior communication skills, and/or experience managing SDR / Outbound sales operations.
- Determine go-to-market approaches and structures
- Conduct and enable regular business reviews and resource planning
- Define, manage, and provide insights on key performance metrics
- Develop and execute initiatives designed to optimize sales team efficiency and productivity
- Create and manage operational processes such as target setting, forecasting, and budgeting
- Design workflows and playbooks for sales teams
- Oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools, working closely with internal systems teams
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 8+ years of sales, strategy, and operations experience in a high-tech growth environment, or operational experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or business insights / analytics roles
- Prior experience in sales development / demand generation / market response / inside sales operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving unique business problems
- Experience working with large data sets (e.g., advanced SQL and Excel skills)
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company
- Prior experience in the payments industry
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and Excel
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile
Your application has been successfully submitted.