Sales Compensation Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe’s Global Sales Team is at the forefront of driving revenue and growth. As trusted business partners, our goal is to help users understand Stripe products and integrate them with ease so they can concentrate on what’s most important to them: their business. We’re known for our product expertise, rigorous thinking, and user-first approach to problem solving. Within Stripe, Sales proudly serves as a critical source of user feedback and market intelligence, with direct influence on Stripe’s product roadmap and growth strategy. The Compensation Team is responsible for overall design and compensation structure of the global sales organization, partnering closely with the sales team and teams across Stripe to drive initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter and leader to join our team who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. We are looking for someone who will ensure we are meeting the needs of the organization by way of building strategic frameworks, closely partnering with cross-functional teams, and making data-driven decisions.
- Establish strong cross-functional relationships with the Revenue Operations, Sales Organization, HR, Finance, and other organizations to ensure business alignment and accuracy
- Drive a culture of process improvement and best practices to increase efficiency for sales compensation
- Develop, design, and distribute commissions plan structures, reports, policy, and other relevant processes
- Build out, lead, and mentor a team ensuring that goals and objectives are met
- Identify, communicate, and resolve any problems affecting the proper processing of commissions and bonuses payments
- Initiate and lead special projects related to SOX requirements, system enhancements, and ad hoc reporting
- Build content for training and enablement
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Minimum 6+ years of experience implementing, administering, and driving complex compensation programs for rapidly growing and international businesses
- Knowledge of incentive compensation systems and business application skills, including database, are a necessity
- Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environments and administering complex programs
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Deep interest in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Strong, effective, and tactful communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Sound judgment and an ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Experience using Workday, Xactly, and Varicent
- Minimum Education: BA or BS degree (Accounting, Finance or related major preferred)
Your application has been successfully submitted.