Sales Compensation Analyst (Remote USA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe’s Global Sales Team is at the forefront of driving revenue and growth. As trusted business partners, our goal is to help users understand Stripe products and integrate them with ease so they can concentrate on what’s most important to them: their business. We’re known for our product expertise, rigorous thinking, and user-first approach to problem solving. Within Stripe, Sales proudly serves as a critical source of user feedback and market intelligence, with direct influence on Stripe’s product roadmap and growth strategy.
The Compensation Team is responsible for overall design and compensation structure of the global sales organization, partnering closely with the sales team, and teams across Stripe to drive initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter to join our team who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. We are looking for someone who will ensure we are meeting the needs of the organization by way of building strategic frameworks, closely partnering with cross-functional teams, and making data-driven decisions.
- Administer our annual sales compensation planning cycle
- Field questions and requests from employees on incentive compensation plans, including training new employees on incentive compensation plans
- Track and manage bonuses and spiffs for teams on incentive compensation plans, partnering with leaders to develop monthly and quarterly programs, ensure appropriate tracking and reporting, and calculate eligible performance-based payments
- Manage multiple projects while effectively balancing the priorities of the business. Responsible for ad hoc projects such as comp and data modeling
- Design and build reporting metrics and tools to inform business decisions to forecast and analyze outcomes
- Ensure the data quality and consistency with monitoring and support, and play an active role in establishing data governance
- Lead comp documentation on enhancements of data values, definitions and structures, partnering with functional and business data owners to communicate impacts to existing comp elements
We’re looking for someone who has:
- BS or BA in Business, Finance, Economics, Math, or Statistics
- 4+ years of experience in Revenue Operations or related field required
- Experience in compensation plan administration and reporting a plus
- Experience with CRM tools and Salesforce required
- Previous experience with reporting tools and Tableau
- Strong logical, problem solving, and Excel modeling skills
- Extremely organized and attentive to detail, with excellent prioritization skills that allow you to consistently deliver quality results on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for delivering strong, data-centric presentations
- Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environments and administering complex programs
- Strong skills in Workday, Xactly, Varicent
- Ability to forge strong bonds, work collaboratively with, and influence internal partners such as other Sales channels, Finance, and Business Applications
Nice to haves:
- They must-have strong analytical skills, leading data-driven analyses and providing recommendations. They have administered sales incentive programs through a compensation tool
- Sound judgment and an ability to communicate with cross functional teams
- By Consumption experience: Stripe is not your typical enterprise business. We do not have revenue or volume commitments and are focused on building comp plans around % of business the team brings in
Your application has been successfully submitted.