Program Manager, Strategy and Projects
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Strategy and Programs team supports Stripe’s mission (to ‘Increase the GDP of the Internet’) by empowering the Revenue Organization to achieve their goals. We bring expertise, rigorous thinking, and a user-first approach to problem solving, and help build connections between users, Stripe go-to-market teams and the business overall.
Our Program Managers are focused on initiating, project managing, and delivering internally-oriented projects. We are looking for a self-starter to join our team who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. We are looking for someone who will deliver high-impact GTM transformations, and can effectively deploy strategic frameworks, closely partner with cross-functional teams, and make data-driven decisions.
- Work cross-functionally to identify improvement opportunities for the Revenue teams spanning strategy, people, process, and technology
- Create business cases for change, built on an understanding of key business drivers, internal data, and broader user and market context
- Seamlessly prioritize among various projects
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company
- Be accountable for driving projects end to end, and be directly responsible for marshaling the cross-functional support and resources needed to accomplish your goals
- Manage directly (or co-ordinate) the ‘full-stack’ of change management activities across stakeholder engagement, messaging/communication planning, and support
- Develop a Programs Center of Excellence, providing guidance, consulting, and coaching to peers and others on partner teams
- Synthesize data to guide/support strategy and decision
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent program management, interpersonal, and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- A proven record of owning and leading by proactively managing end-to-end execution of programs that have transformed your company’s operations and delivered quantifiable business impact
Your application has been successfully submitted.