Program Manager, GTM Systems (Remote USA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Go To Market (GTM) Systems team is the strategic technology partner that supports Stripe’s mission (to ‘increase the GDP of the Internet’) by providing the business technology and services to enable Stripe to sell and market at scale.Our Program Managers are focused on initiating, project managing and delivering internally-oriented projects. We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success operating in a fast-growing environment and solving problems with limited oversight. We are looking for a Program Manager for the GTM systems team to partner with our sales, marketing, and legal operations team to optimize Stripe’s internal technologies. You will be responsible for ensuring our partners have the technology products they need to provide services that power Stripe.
- Work cross-functional to identify improvement opportunities for the teams strategy and technology landscape
- Collaborate with business partners to understand and refine requirements, objectives and processed to drive strategic capabilities
- Be accountable for driving projects end to end and lead the cross-functional support and resources needed to accomplish your goals
- Lead the technology aspects of project management, discover, analysis, requirements definition, testing and go-live support
- Develop and foster strong, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company
- Synthesize data to guide/support strategy and decisions
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of business systems experience
- 4+ years of relevant work experience working with CRM systems
- Experience working with Sales, Finance, Marketing and/or Legal teams to design technologies, processes and solutions to support the needs of the business
- Excellent program management, interpersonal, and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- A proven track record of owning and leading by proactively managing end-to-end execution of programs that have transformed your company’s systems and delivered quantifiable business impact
What’s it like to work at Stripe?
Stripe is helping the internet fulfill its potential as a platform for economic progress by building software tools that accelerate global economic access and technological development. Stripe makes it easy to start, run and scale an internet business from anywhere in the world.
Stripe is, at its heart, an engineering company. To provide a missing pillar of core internet infrastructure, we hire people with a broad set of technical skills (and from a wide variety of backgrounds) who are ready to take on some of the most challenging problems in the industry – from reliably handling 100M API requests per day, to building adaptive machine learning as a result of years of data science and infrastructure work, and enabling entrepreneurs worldwide to start a global internet business.
We look at Stripe as a constant work in progress and the same is true of our people; for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. We’re here to support each other in our curiosity and creativity – which we pursue through thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues.
We encourage all engineers to transition teams once every year and a half and also take on short-term projects with other teams across Stripe. This enables engineers to learn how different parts of Stripe work while also establishing stronger ties and cross-pollination between groups.
We contribute to existing open-source projects and the people working on them, and we release several tools as open-source.
We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to help other Stripes in the short-term and pushing them to improve over the long-term (by helping them to get better at what they do).
We’re a highly cross-functional organization and view that as part of the fun: we design our space to encourage as much collaboration as possible. We have long tables in the kitchen for a reason (to enable everyone to meet new people and learn from them). We also have a culture of transparency that we carry through to email communication, ensuring that Stripes all around the world have the information they need to make good local decisions.
In both our products and our people, we aim to reflect, represent and advocate for all of our users, globally. Our users transcend geography, culture and language; what we share, collectively, is a drive to create a fairer, more economically interconnected world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.