Professional Services Excellence Leader (Remote USA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe is a technology company that builds e-commerce infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of all sizes, new startups to larger companies like Yelp and Facebook use our software to accept payments and scale their businesses.
The professional services organization strives to accelerate our users’ achievement of their business outcomes, through offerings ranging from custom, white glove engagements to self-service, curated portals. As the PS Excellence Leader at Stripe, you will drive the growth and maturity of Stripe’s professional services organization, through new offering development and continuous improvement.
- Own development of new offerings for the professional services teams. You will work with users, professional services delivery team members, product managers, and leaders to curate and build the offerings
- Be responsible for the full lifecycle; from market research, building a customer/sales toolkit, sales enablement, go-to-market planning, and measurement of offering success
- Own improving the frameworks and processes that the team uses, with an eye towards building a mature infrastructure for scale
- Be responsible for innovating and implementing processes that support the PS org in using tools such as Salesforce, Mavenlink
- Partner with other Sales and Technical Services teams to improve the overall Stripe user journey. This will include maturing the sales processes around SOW generation, CPQ, and selling services during the user buying journey
- Manage the logistics around subcontracted partners and their PS deliveries
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years of experience in professional services programs or operations, product management, or a leadership role that worked closely with product and engineering teams
- A passion for delivering an outstanding user experience and can develop a deep understanding of a complex product and its use cases
- An in-depth understanding of the challenges large companies face while implementing a new technology product
- Led cross-functional teams (e.g. Product, Engineering, Legal, Sales, etc.) to quickly come up with solutions that achieve customer objectives
- Enjoys pattern recognition and solving thematic problems. You simultaneously create user-facing content for short-term solutions and work with Sales, Product, and Engineering on long-term solutions
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company
- Prior experience in the payments industry
- A familiarity with APIs
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile
Your application has been successfully submitted.