Professional Services - Implementation Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As an Implementation Consultant at Stripe, you will drive Stripe’s future growth engine by leading enterprise-level strategic clients through the integration process and turning them into long-term transacting Stripe users.
- You have an in-depth understanding of the challenges large companies face while implementing a technology product and can independently lead a complex, multi-party implementation project in a highly consultative and proactive manner
- You have led cross-functional teams (e.g. Product, Engineering, Legal, Sales, etc.) to quickly come up with solutions that achieve customer objectives
- You are an adept client relationship manager who is capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including C-level executives
- You thrive on the urgency and importance of working with our largest customers, and are able to achieve this objective while balancing competing priorities
- You are used to project managing customers and holding cross-functional teams accountable to a timeline
- You constantly strive to improve our users’ implementation outcomes, including launch speed, integration health, and user satisfaction. You proactively help Stripe understand what factors influence these metrics and implement appropriate solutions
- You enjoy pattern recognition and solving thematic problems. You simultaneously create user-facing content for short-term solutions and work with Sales, Product, and Engineering on long-term solutions
- Finally, you enjoy building – you are the creative engine behind a best-in-class implementation support offering that ultimately will be scaled to our global sales teams
If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Own the full onboarding cycle for mid-market and enterprise companies from contract signing through launch
- Proactively develop and project manage a customer’s integration architecture, change management strategy, and timeline
- Partner with other Sales and Technical Services teams to improve the overall Stripe user journey
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy for large users
- Collaborate with your teammates on strategic projects that improve and scale our implementation process and team operations
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 7+ years of experience working with strategic customers on technology solutions, with a track record of top performance
- Ability to understand complex business requirements and craft tailored solutions
- Ability to quickly learn and explain technical concepts to Stripe’s largest customers
- Proven project management skills
- Strong critical thinking skills, including ability to identify suboptimal internal processes
- Ability to recognize repeated user-facing issues and build scalable solutions
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate independently in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company
- Prior experience in the payments industry
- A familiarity with APIs
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile
Your application has been successfully submitted.