Product Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our Product Marketing team’s mission is to generate customer insights that inform Stripe’s product strategy, lead go-to-market for our suite of products, and create and execute campaigns to drive product growth. Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role at Stripe, partnering closely with Product and Engineering, Sales, Design, Developer Relations, and Communications to name a few. Different from many other Product Marketing teams, our team works across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to driving launch and commercialization, to growing product adoption post-launch.
Create content that helps our sales team tell Stripe’s story, demonstrate Stripe’s value, and serve Stripe’s customers.
- A storyteller. You have compassion for users, and can tailor messaging and narratives to resonate with a specific audience. You are a strong writer and communicator
- Organized. You can lead complex projects and keep multiple parallel work streams on track
- Intellectually curious. You love learning how things work, and can explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people understand
- Results-oriented. You are eager to make an impact at Stripe, and will thrive while moving back and forth between strategy-level ideation and detail-level execution
- A great teammate. Our team collaborates across Marketing and Sales, and works with nearly every other team at Stripe. You can build a strong network of cross-functional relationships and use them to get things done
- A hands-on content creator. You will apply research, strategy, and creativity to content production, and deliver a stream of high-impact collateral and resources to serve our large and growing sales team around the world
- Understand our products. Stripe provides complex products to sophisticated buyers with expertise in payments, software engineering, or both. As a result, marketing and selling Stripe requires fluency in two different technical lexicons: payments and APIs
- Understand our customers. Stripe’s customers span multiple segments, business model types, and personas. You will develop a deep understanding of our customers’ goals, pains, and concerns, as well as their buying processes and journeys with Stripe
- Understand our Sales team’s needs, and creatively generate solutions. This role involves close communication with Sales, and an ability not only to understand Sales’ requests, but also to come up with creative solutions to address underlying needs
- Create effective customer-facing sales assets and internal guides. In this role your primary tools will be sales collateral (e.g. slide decks, case studies) and internal resources (e.g. playbooks, battlecards). You will come up with concepts for both customer-facing assets and internal resources, develop compelling narratives and resonant messaging in partnership with PMMs and other teams, and execute to deliver impactful content
- Write compelling copy and clear documentation. This is a writing-intensive role, and the bar for your writing is high: you’ll write crisp, vivid prose, with confident control over voice and tone
- Design customer-facing assets that are polished, visually balanced, and consistent with Stripe’s brand guidelines. You need not be a designer, but you’ll need to have an eye for design, and be comfortable expressing concepts visually. Experience working with Google Slides is a plus
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of meaningful work experience that can span sales enablement, marketing, product marketing, or strategy consulting
- Experience working with B2B sales teams; preferably in technology, infrastructure, or platform companies
- Experience crafting highly polished customer-facing sales collateral (slides, one-pagers, case studies, etc.), with a portfolio ready to share
Your application has been successfully submitted.