Product Communications, Financial Services (Remote USA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies. Removing the barriers to online commerce helps more new businesses get started, expedites growth for existing companies, and increases economic output and trade globally.
We operate at a significant scale, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead, so there is still much to do. Join us and help put the global economy within everyone’s reach.
The Communications team builds and protects Stripe’s brand and influence across the world. We’re looking for an experienced product communications professional to help broaden awareness and deepen understanding of Stripe’s financial service products; to work closely with our teams to produce imaginative and effective messaging; and to provide strategic counsel to our executive team.
The ideal candidate is strategic, creative, has strong media relationships, and is energized by working with a tightly knit team at every elevation level—from handling individual launches to designing proactive, multi-year campaigns.
At Stripe, we’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
- Lead product communications for Stripe’s financial service products (including Capital, Issuing, Treasury, and more)
- Design and roll out strategic campaigns that build awareness for Stripe’s financial service products and deepen key audiences’ understanding of exactly what makes Stripe’s financial products so powerful for business users, especially platforms like Shopify or HouseCallPro
- Translate the complexity of Stripe’s products and the scope of our impact into pitches and stories that expand what people think of when they hear “Stripe”
- Develop and maintain relationships with thought leaders and influencers
- Provide strategic counsel to our executive team, including Stripe’s founders and most senior product leaders, and collaborate closely with your counterparts on the partnerships and product marketing teams
- Work with local and regional comms leads to raise awareness for Stripe’s financial service products globally
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in product communications, preferably in a technology, B2B, and/or financial services or banking environment
- A strong track record framing high-impact launches as well as building creative, product-led communications campaigns
- Experience collaborating effectively with product teams, partnership leads, marketing colleagues, and other senior executives
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Writing samples are always welcome
- Any information you think would be most useful for us in understanding your background and accomplishments
Your application has been successfully submitted.