Process Architect (Integration), Sales Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe’s Global Sales Team is at the forefront of driving revenue and growth. As trusted business partners, our goal is to help users understand Stripe products and integrate them with ease so they can concentrate on what’s most important to them: their business. We’re known for our product expertise, rigorous thinking, and user-first approach to problem solving. Within Stripe, Sales proudly serves as a critical source of user feedback and market intelligence, with direct influence on Stripe’s product roadmap and growth strategy.
The Revenue Operations team is responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with the sales team and teams across Stripe to drive initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter to join our team who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. This role will be owning business processes design and Salesforce integrations with 3rd party tools and new acquisitions in partnership with IT. We are looking for someone who will drive business process changes across tooling and policies, to facilitate incremental Sales productivity to ensure we are meeting the needs of the organization by way of building strategic frameworks, closely partnering with cross-functional teams, and making data-driven decisions.
- Work cross-functionally to identify and architect processes and tooling changes that naturally emerge as we rapidly scale our business
- Lead current state workflow mapping and build future state integration and business requirements
- Have extensive end-to-end operations expertise knowledge; or at least in one of the following areas: Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Configure-Price-Quote, Order Management, or Invoice-to-Cash
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the revenue operations and cross functional teams
- Document and design business processes and establish long-term governance mechanisms to support productivity-related programs
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years of process improvement, business solution architect, sales operations (or similar) experience
- Extensive Salesforce experience
- Mastery-level knowledge and skills within a wide variety of process improvement, design, and system integration disciplines
- Strong track record of executing on systems and organizational transformation Comfort operating with incomplete data and adapting / re-prioritizing activities as business needs change
- Deep problem solving and analysis experience (solving business problems - commercial, operational, and financial) - in a sales-oriented environment
- Excellent analytical, presentation, and communication experience, influencing across all levels from front lines to C-Suite. You set a high-bar in terms of communication effectiveness
- A growth mindset and innate curiosity where every interaction is an opportunity to learn and improve (yourself and those around you)
- You demonstrate leadership qualities throughout your work - taking ownership of challenges, selflessly supporting your colleagues and setting the standard for quality in your deliverables
Nice to haves:
- Experience at a hi-tech or finance company
Your application has been successfully submitted.