Platform Partner Marketing Manager (Remote USA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies. Stripe also works with a wide array of partners. From invoicing providers such as Xero and Freshbooks, to ecommerce platforms such as Squarespace and BigCommerce – Stripe powers payments for a large and growing number of software platforms.
We operate at a significant scale, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead, so there is still much to do. Join us and help put the global economy within everyone’s reach.
We’re looking for an experienced, creative, results-oriented marketer to join our Partner Marketing efforts in the Americas region. The Partner Marketing team’s mission is to create an outstanding Stripe experience for partners, supporting them with the right engagement, resources and incentives as they start, run and scale their business with us. The Platform Partner Marketing Manager will work directly with some of our most strategic SaaS platform partners to understand our joint users, build joint marketing plans, execute co-marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and activation, and ultimately help partners grow their business with Stripe. As an early member of the Partner Marketing team, you will have the opportunity to help build out our platform partner marketing strategy and investment model.
At Stripe, we’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
- Define annual joint marketing strategies, objectives, and measures of success with a portfolio of our top Americas software platform partners
- Build joint messaging and produce bespoke co-marketing assets with your portfolio of partners
- Execute co-marketing plans and activities (e.g. joint email campaigns, co-branded webinars etc.) with your partners to drive scaled acquisition of new users and product upsell through partners, and create sales pipeline with and through partners
- Administer and optimize market development funds with each partner
- Track and measure performance of co-marketing activities and share learnings with the rest of the to identify the most impactful levers to drive customer acquisition and activation through platform partners
- Work closely with the Software Platform Sales team to jointly increase Stripe adoption via your portfolio of partners and their satisfaction with the Stripe platform
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 6-10 years of relevant B2B marketing experience
- Experience working closely with technology partners to build joint marketing plans and execute marketing programs and campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and pipeline generation outcomes
- Experience shaping joint messaging and creating content with partners
- Demonstrated experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments through an indirect business model leveraging partners
- Deep understanding of the user journey through a partner distribution channel and funnel, sales cycle and product lifecycle and their respective requirements on the partner marketing organization to drive attach and revenue
Nice to haves:
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
- Big picture thinking and meticulous attention to detail – you’re able to quickly understand overall business objectives, build a well-aligned marketing strategy and drive yourself and your cross-functional partners towards execution.
- Proven capability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
Your application has been successfully submitted.