People Support Manager (Remote USA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
In this role, the People Support Manager will be responsible for supporting the Tier 2 Operations function globally. The manager will be building, defining and enhancing our HR programs and processes to create an optimal Stripe experience. The ideal candidate will own the delivery and effectiveness of several core People processes and responsibilities across the Stripe life-cycle activities, including: new hire engagement, employee engagement, contingent workforce management and centralized Tier 2 support. In addition, the manager will identify areas of improvement and drive changes that lead to improved efficiency of People Support cases.
This is a full-time remote position.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead, grow, and develop the Tier 2 Support team, building the function to support HR Operations, HRIS, Policy and Compliance
- Develop and implement an HR Shared Services model, focusing on Tier 2 Operations functions and provide efficient, friendly support to our growing team
- Own HR operational responsibilities for general HR queries and HR system troubleshooting; Driving improvements in systematic resolutions of HR issues
- Ensure proper HR Operational Support processes are developed for new People Programs across performance management, benefits and compensation. Drive for clear understanding of new system support requirements that impact HR Operations
- Support HR operations processing of Compliance and Audit reporting including OSHA, FLSA, 1095-C, EEO-1, and others as required by People teams
- Partner with benefits team to ensure proper processing of benefits and absence/leave programs
- Maintain data integrity and documentation in personnel files and HR systems through regular audits and testing
- Drive for improvements in system processing and partner with People systems team (where appropriate) to improve global system processes
- Develop Knowledge documentation (where possible) to allow for HR related issues to be solved consistently by the Centralized HR Operations (Tier 1) team
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 5+ years of HR experience in an HR Operations role; at least 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience developing, standing up and supporting an HR Shared Services function in a high-growth organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience partnering across all levels of the organization - Experience resolving immediate issues while at the same time developing new process / procedures to prevent same issues in future
- A demonstrated ability to build policies, programs and procedures in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and extremely fun environment
- Experience with Workday, HR Ticketing / Knowledge Management systems
Nice to Haves:
- PHR or SPRH certification
- Experience with management consulting or other roles directly supporting internal or external clients
Your application has been successfully submitted.