Partner Program Marketing Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies. Removing the barriers to online commerce helps more new businesses get started, expedites growth for existing companies, and increases economic output and trade globally.
We operate at a significant scale, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead, so there is still much to do. Join us and help put the global economy within everyone’s reach.
We’re looking for an experienced, creative, results-oriented Partner Program Marketing Lead to join our Partner Marketing team. The Partner Marketing team’s mission is to create an outstanding Stripe experience for partners, supporting them with the right engagement, resources, and incentives as they start, run, and scale their business with us. The Partner Program Marketing Lead will lead the marketing strategy, development, and execution of how Stripe markets our partner program to existing and prospective partners, how we engage and nurture existing partners, and how we communicate the value of the Stripe partner ecosystem to the industry. As an early member of the Partner Marketing team, this is a great opportunity to build and have an impact on the business.
- Define and execute the strategy, content, assets, and marketing plans to communicate the benefits of Stripe’s partner program to existing and prospective partners, including defining partner program messaging and delivering that messaging across multiple channels including web pages, social media, email, and events
- Define and deliver a programmatic approach to engage and nurture existing partners across their journey as a Stripe partner, across multiple touch points such as newsletters, communities, webinars, and events
- Team closely with Partner Community Engagement Manager to help drive Community initiatives such as onboarding journeys, partner to partner engagement, and amplifying partner use cases
- Work in close partnership with the product marketing, partner programs, and partner experience teams to identify compelling Stripe news, launches, or updates that are relevant to partners and define and execute the strategy to communicate this information to the partner audience
- Work closely with the Communications and Analyst Relations team to communicate the value of Stripe’s partner ecosystem to the industry
- Partner with regional marketing stakeholders to understand local needs, align on priorities, and deliver global marketing programs to the partner audience
- Define programmatic and scalable approaches to continually collect feedback from partners to measure partner satisfaction, and to ensure we are providing the right content through the right programs and channels to increase the quality of our partners’ experience with Stripe
- Define the key success metrics for our partner program marketing initiatives and drive data-driven prioritization decisions
- Be a strategic thinker, problem solver, and communicator who is focused on building meaningful and impactful long-term relationships with partners
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 6+ years of relevant marketing experience in the B2B technology space
- Proven track record defining and executing global “to partner” marketing programs that drive key outcomes such as new partner recruitment, partner engagement, and partner satisfaction
- Demonstrated understanding of the needs of the partner audience, including business, platform, and/or technology alliance partners
- Experience developing messaging and writing compelling copy
- Track record of creating engaging digital, community, and event communications and experiences
- Evidence building marketing programs from the ground up, continuously iterating, and designing for scale
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams, and champion new concepts and ideas
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce as well as marketing automation tools such as Marketo
Nice to haves:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, accompanied by the ability to present insights and actions to leadership
- Proven capability in building and refining programs and processes to drive efficiency and scale
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
- Superb organization and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once
- Proven leadership capability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
Your application has been successfully submitted.