Partner Content Lead (Remote USA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies. Removing the barriers to online commerce helps more new businesses get started, expedites growth for existing companies, and increases economic output and trade globally.
We’re looking for an experienced, creative, results-oriented Partner Content Lead to join our Partner Marketing team. The Partner Marketing team’s mission is to create an outstanding Stripe experience for partners, supporting them with the right engagement, resources, and incentives as they build, launch, market, and scale their business with us. The Partner Content Lead will develop and deliver marketing and sales enablement content, packaged co-marketing content kits, and customized co-marketing content to support our global partners as they go to market with Stripe. This role owns defining the partner content strategy, writing and producing content, and building infrastructure for scalable content creation and production. As an early member of the Partner Marketing team, this is a great opportunity to build and have an impact on the business.
We operate at a significant scale, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead, so there is still much to do. Join us and help put the global economy within everyone’s reach.
- Deeply understand how to develop compelling stories and craft high quality content
- Define the partner content strategy and roadmap, taking into account Stripe business priorities, partner needs, user research, industry trends, global requirements, and internal stakeholder feedback
- Develop, write, and produce partner messaging, content, and assets, both directly and through agencies and contract resources
- Manage a team of external contractors producing user-facing content, including managing onboarding, assignments, production cycles, invoicing, and delivery of feedback
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams, including Product Marketing, Sales Enablement, Demand Generation, and others to understand Stripe’s messaging, content, and campaigns and identify which content to “partnerize” for use by our partners
- Think globally and partner with regional marketing stakeholders to understand local needs, align on priorities, and deliver localized content that is relevant and differentiated in local markets
- Define the approach for distributing content to partners through a variety of channels including the partner program, partner portal, partner sales enablement program, and partner events
- Define programmatic and scalable approaches to continually engage with and collect feedback from partners to measure partner satisfaction, understand what is working, and iterate quickly
- Define the key success metrics for our partner content program and drive data-driven prioritization decisions
- Be a strategic thinker, problem solver, and communicator who is focused on building meaningful and impactful long-term relationships with partners
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 7+ years of relevant marketing experience that can span marketing, product marketing, or partner marketing
- At least 4-5 years of product marketing or go-to-market experience; experience working in technology, infrastructure, or platform companies is preferred
- Experience developing messaging and writing compelling copy
- Experience scaling high quality content creation and production through agencies and/or contract resources
Nice to haves:
- Demonstrated understanding of the needs of the partner audience, including business, platform, and/or technology alliance partners
- Technical (e.g. software development) or payments experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, accompanied by the ability to present insights and actions to leadership
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams, and champion new concepts and ideas
- Superb organization and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once
- Proven effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally
Your application has been successfully submitted.