Manager, Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Grow Stripe’s existing business.
Our users are the heart of our business. Stripe’s Enterprise Account Management Team is responsible for managing our largest and most strategic relationships, such as Lyft, Doordash, and Shopify. In this manager role you’ll be responsible for a high-performing team of NY-based Enterprise Account Managers. You’ll lead and coach the team, helping them deliver on ambitious targets, as well as roll up your sleeves to work directly with executives at existing enterprise Stripe customers.
We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving complicated problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have management and leadership experience scaling a technology sales team, superior communication skills, and a knack for understanding unique customer needs.
- Recruit, train, and lead a team of account managers
- Develop both the long-term vision and strategy for the team and drive progress toward key metrics
- Be accountable for increasing revenue, managing day-to-day operations, and scaling the team
- Coach, mentor, and guide the team in developing consultative and solution-based account management and sales skills
- Effectively work cross-functionally across the organization to shape Stripe’s solutions to meet client needs
- Inspire, motivate, and enable individual development to promote career growth of direct reports
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years of technology sales or account management experience with 5+ years of people management experience
- Experience leading sales, account management and operations in an early stage, high-growth technology environment
- Ability to hire, train, and coach a high-performance account management team
- Ability to support the account managers’ efforts through strategic advice on account strategies, and serving as executive sponsor with key relationships
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts and build strong executive relationships with highly technical customers
- Demonstrated passion for Stripe’s mission
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company
- Payments experience
- Prior experience in enterprise account management, partnerships and/or business development
Your application has been successfully submitted.