Learning Partner, Manager and Leadership Development (Remote USA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe is on an extraordinary growth trajectory, with over 4,000 Stripes spread across 14 offices worldwide and growing. Together, we are building the economic infrastructure of the internet, helping small startups and the world’s biggest companies build products, create jobs, and scale their efforts globally.
As a Learning Partner on Stripe’s Manager and Leadership Development Team, you will play an instrumental role in developing Stripe’s people managers through a variety of learning programs and experiences. You will develop learning solutions to drive manager impact through the creation, delivery, and project management of manager enablement curricula. The ideal candidate is a highly proactive self-motivator who has a pulse on the latest trends in leadership development and a proven track record of designing, delivering, and evaluating exceptional leadership and management education to support people managers at all levels (new manager to executive).
- Architect and execute programs and experiences that support Stripe’s leaders and managers at global scale and at different career moments (e.g., first time manager)
- Manage manager enablement programs end-to-end, including designing, marketing, facilitating, and evaluating program content
- Partner closely with Stripe’s Talent and Careers team to design manager enablement across the entire talent lifecycle
- Facilitate and/or work with facilitators to deliver ongoing developmental experiences
- Consult with business leaders to understand their leadership and management development needs for input and the appropriate sponsorship, engagement, and alignment
- Qualitatively and quantitatively measure and improve the effectiveness of programs to demonstrate impact
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Depth of L&D experience focused specifically on manager and leader development
- Extensive experience navigating ambiguity and building effective solutions that scale (experience supporting people managers in a high-growth environment a plus)
- Exceptional communication and project management capabilities
- 8+ years of experience in L&D and/or leadership development roles
- Deep knowledge of adult learning principles to deliver large-scale manager or leadership development programs and interventions
- Demonstrated expertise in using data to inform decisions on effectiveness of development experiences - and an understanding of what creates both learning and behavior change resulting in measurable improvement
- Experience leveraging technology to curate and deliver high-impact learning
- Demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience working with learning and development vendors, including existing relationships and familiarity with developing new ones
Your application has been successfully submitted.