Internal Content Editorial
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Keep Stripes plugged in.
Stripe exists to expand internet commerce and allow greater access to the online economy. By making it easy for new businesses to get started and equipping owners with the tools they need to grow globally, we aim to break down barriers to entry.
We, too, are growing quickly around the world. Keeping Stripes everywhere informed, engaged, and connected demands a lot of thoughtfulness, empathy, and willingness to research and experiment. Our global Internal Comms team is looking for someone with the strategic mindset and ingenuity necessary to scale all that makes us uniquely Stripe. This person will shape our internal content strategy and work to bring the spirit of Stripe to life through innovative storytelling. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, people oriented, and culturally competent, and they must be a skilled writer with exacting standards and an ear for compelling narrative.
- Develop our internal storytelling strategy: plug the right stories into the right channels and outlets to meet our objectives and maximize impact
- Develop feedback loops across Internal Comms and other partner teams to ensure that our content strategy is appropriately sensitive to shifts in company priorities and Stripes’ needs
- Collaborate closely with teammates, leadership, and partners across the company to craft meaningful experiences for Stripes everywhere, including (and certainly not limited to) our annual company conference and quarterly all-hands meetings
- Formalize our systems and processes for content planning so that we can operate with rigor and scale quickly
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, exacting editorial standards, and impeccable people skills. You balance rigor with empathy (and levity!), producing excellent results because you’re in it for the good of those around you
- 5-7 years of experience in developing effective communications and/or digital media strategies, preferably in a high-growth environment
- A knack for working with multiple stakeholders simultaneously and coaching people of all backgrounds and skill levels to deliver the best content possible
- An ardent desire to learn, grow, and evolve in response to perpetually changing circumstances. Adaptation is your sport, and you like to stretch yourself and encourage those around you to do the same
- A propensity for working from first principles, converting challenges into opportunities, and seeing what’s on the horizon. You understand that no change occurs in a vacuum
- A strategic mindset, coupled with the ability to sweat the details; you should be comfortable working in both unbound creative spaces and more structured spaces
- A willingness to work across different time zones to ensure smooth communication between Stripes around the globe
- Strong working knowledge of digital communication channels and processes, including Slack, G Suite, and Zoom. Video and/or audio production skills are a plus, but not required
Your application has been successfully submitted.