Internal Communications, Sales & Marketing (Remote USA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of all sizes—from new startups to public companies like Amazon and Salesforce—use our software to accept online payments and run technically sophisticated financial operations in more than 100 countries. By helping businesses accept payments from anywhere in the world and accelerating the economic shift from offline to online, we aim to increase the GDP of the internet.
The Field Communications team connects Stripes in our rapidly growing Sales & Marketing organization with the information they need to operate efficiently and better serve our customers. We’re looking for an analytical, creative, and intellectually curious someone to develop messaging that informs and inspires, while helping us build the infrastructure that will enable communication at scale.
The ideal candidate will be energized by working with a tightly knit team on a variety of projects at all levels of organization. You’re just as comfortable creating top-notch original content as you are building rigorous long-range communications plans or providing expert counsel to leaders. Most importantly, you know your audience and work backwards to produce compelling communications that elevate their experience. If this sounds like you, join us!
- Develop and execute on proactive communications strategies that amplify our vision and goals, as well as support reactive communications efforts
- Create and maintain communications vehicles that keep our growing organization informed, engaged, and connected
- Work with internal leadership to develop their messaging, whether through writing, live address, or digital media
- Build communications plans in support of major change initiatives
- Design and develop standards for measuring the success of communications
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years of communications or marketing experience, preferably in the B2B technology space
- Exceptional written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Experience developing effective communications strategies and/or change management strategies in a high-growth environment
- The ability to build relationships with employees in all functions and at all levels
- Strong judgment and a can-do attitude - capable of delivering high-quality results in a rapidly changing environment where much is unknown
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- Any additional information you think will help us understand your background and accomplishments
- A writing or digital storytelling sample - show us your best work!
Your application has been successfully submitted.