Industry GTM Lead - Travel & Transportation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Creating long term value for our users is central to our mission at Stripe. Through our Industry team we build deep and trusted relationships with our customers, partners and industry communities across the world. Aligned with our GTM and Product teams, the Industry leads are responsible for delivering thought leadership and supporting our users to make critical business decisions as they accelerate their business with Stripe.
As a key member of our Industry team, our Travel & Transportation Industry GTM Lead is responsible for our growth strategies in the Travel & Transportation Industry. They will be a SME in their assigned areas, keeping abreast of industry trends, competitors and global issues, to bring the outside in. They are responsible for creating market strategies to accelerate growth and will identify key trends, insights, and user needs to create market strategies that ensure we are a trusted and differentiated brand of choice.
Our Travel & Transportation Industry GTM Lead will be a seasoned professional with strong business strategy, business development, and go-to-market business model experience. This person will have strong capability in solution definition, excellent communication skills (can clearly describe strategy and drill into tactics), and the ability to interact with all functions, disciplines, and levels in the organization.
As Travel & Transportation Industry GTM Lead, bringing industry specialization to our GTM model:
- Create a long-term strategic vision to accelerate growth for Stripe in the Travel & Transportation vertical, with nearer term plans to capture that growth
- Identify target markets, users, user requirements, and go-to-market strategies that will drive revenue and share growth for Stripe
- Orchestrate the successful execution of defined growth plans across Stripe teams globally and collaborate closely with regional teams to support local business initiatives
- Help lead the effort to continually define where, when, and how Stripe will expand into new areas of the Travel & Transportation Industry, interfacing with teams across Stripe to shape our response to new market opportunities, and continually evolve our value proposition and playbook
- Play the role of subject matter expert on Travel & Transportation vertical markets, identifying the needs of users and translating those requirements into business models / solutions that can be executed across the organization, working in close partnership with Stripe’s product and engineering teams on product development priorities as well as with Marketing, Operations, and other functional teams
- Develop executive relationships with key users and provide deal support in key target accounts
- Play a key role in establishing higher awareness and demand for Stripe in the Travel & Transportation Industry, in partnership with the Marketing and Communications teams
- Support the Partnerships team in identifying, prioritizing, and engaging with key partners to build a global ecosystem that powers Stripe’s leadership in the industry
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 10 years experience in payments or technology industry related roles with deep knowledge of the Travel & Transportation Industry
- Proven cross functional ability to lead and influence at a global level
- Built deep connections at C level in the market
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in defining and executing on GTM strategies
- Experience in defining user needs and translating those needs into solutions
- Excellent collaboration, executive engagement, and strategic thinking skills
- A track record of delivering exceptional results in a high growth, fast paced and rapidly changing environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.