HRIS Enterprise Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe is on an extraordinary growth trajectory, with over 4,100 Stripes spread across 14 offices worldwide and growing. Together, we are building the economic infrastructure of the internet, helping small startups and the world’s biggest companies build products, create jobs, and scale their efforts globally.
In this role, the HRIS Enterprise Analyst will support our People team, other internal business partners, and company management in the development, on-going maintenance, and operational and technical support of all aspects of the Workday HCM system, primarily focused on Compensation and Advanced Compensation. In addition, this person is expected to participate in design and discovery of new solutions and take a critical role driving the implementation, user acceptance testing, deployment and technical documentation of key Workday projects that leverage the Workday platform or related third-party vendor applications.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct long-term improvement projects to ensure compatibility with the company’s evolving business applications landscape and needs
- Serve as the Workday HCM system expert and primary point-of-contact for day-to-day support of business processes, integrations, reporting, and dashboards to ensure consistent, high-quality business operations
- Partner with our HR team and other internal stakeholders to help them define solutions using Workday
- Drive technical requirements, implement, test, and deploy additional Workday modules as needed to support changes to business processes, or integrations as needed
- Support and testing for Workday system updates or upgrades
- Identify system gaps and deficiencies, and if applicable, suggest best practices or process improvements to help fill those gaps
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 8+ years of HRIS experience
- Minimum of 6+ years of Workday experience
- Strong configuration knowledge of Workday Compensation and Advanced Compensation, Talent/Performance and HCM Core
- Strong Workday Reporting including Advanced Reports, Matrix and composite reports
- Understand Workday security, SOX compliance, and controls to effectively manage and maintain security and roles
- Experience working with confidential information and critical business operations and processes
- High attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business requirements or objectives
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with aggressive timelines and delivery dates
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to set clear expectations with stakeholders and escalate issues as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in a Technology-related field)
Nice to Haves:
- Workday or related certifications
- Experience prioritizing work and navigating ambiguity while collaborating on projects that may involve multiple teams.
- Experience with management consulting or other roles directly supporting internal or external clients
Your application has been successfully submitted.