Head of Solutions Architecture
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable hundreds of thousands of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. Half of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year.
To further this important mission, we are seeking a Head of Solutions Architecture to build and lead Stripe’s Solutions Architect Team. Solutions Architects collaborate with Stripe’s users throughout the sales process to understand their business challenges, architect and develop solutions, and serve as technical advisors on Stripe’s products and services.
- Leadership: lead, hire, and mentor a world class Solutions Architecture organization
- Sales Execution: collaborate closely with Stripe’s US sales team to build compelling solutions and successfully win new users
- Executive Alignment: establish relationships with key executive counterparts at strategic accounts to drive alignment and vision
- Performance: build processes to measure the performance and impact of the Solutions Architecture Team and ensure that the team is optimized to meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Execution: evolve solutions methodology, incentive structures, and technical journey to surpass quarterly and annual sales achievement
- Product Leadership: become a product thought leader to help drive strategy, roadmap, and represent the voice of the customer
Ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years’ experience in a customer-facing engineering leadership role (solutions architecture, partner engineering, sales engineering, etc.)
- A track record of building and leading world-class solutions engineering teams ideally in a SaaS or PaaS business
- Energy, enthusiasm, and passion for making customers successful
- Previous technical sales experience with APIs, distributed systems, databases, and/or developer tools
- Previous payments industry experience a bonus
Your application has been successfully submitted.