Head of Marketing Services
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies. Removing the barriers to online commerce helps more new businesses get started, expedites growth for existing companies, and increases economic output and trade globally.
We operate at a significant scale, but we’re still small relative to the opportunity ahead, so there is still much to do. Join us and help put the global economy within everyone’s reach.
As the Head of Marketing Services you will join our growing marketing operations team and help Stripe to scale and operate highly effectively. In this role you will have the opportunity to drive significant value for our Marketing and Marketing Operations organization. You will lead web and email production for Marketing and ensure we meet our cross-functional objectives. You will work closely with key partners internally and externally and manage stakeholders across multiple teams. We are looking for someone who is excited about having a big impact at Stripe and is passionate about heavily impacting revenue and customer experience.
- Lead and grow a global team of managers and experts responsible for the delivery of all aspects of email production, web production, campaign management, and execution
- Be responsible for resource planning and capacity management, and ensure every project meets its business objectives, deadlines, and budget requirements
- Oversee and scale project execution and operations, including intake, planning, prioritization, configuration, production, QA, and tracking
- Ensure services and processes meet business needs and drive new processes and tools to accommodate evolving and future business requirements
- Work with cross-functional teams and partners to plan and test optimizations, and communicate key learnings and best practices
- Ensure projects, campaigns, and budgets are managed for success and tactics are being optimized towards OKRs, KPIs, and ROI
- Support marketing leadership with the development, tracking, and management of strategic marketing objectives, campaigns, and deliverables
- Confidently lead, motivate, and influence in a fast-paced environment
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Marketing Enablement, or Marketing Operations at an enterprise marketing organization
- Experience in leading a diverse team of skilled individual contributors, including campaign managers, web & email producers, MarTech experts, and analysts
- Track record of developing, delivering, and scaling production capabilities for marketing and demand generation for enterprise marketing organizations
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various teams, partners, and leaders
- Experience in working in a high-growth, high-velocity organization
- Data-driven mindset focused on setting, measuring, and attaining KPIs
Your application has been successfully submitted.