Head of Global Vendor Sales
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe’s Global Sales Team is at the forefront of driving revenue and growth. As trusted business partners, our goal is to help users understand Stripe products and integrate them with ease so they can concentrate on what’s most important to them: their business. We’re known for our product expertise, rigorous thinking, and user-first approach to problem solving. Within Stripe, Sales proudly serves as a critical source of user feedback and market intelligence, with direct influence on Stripe’s product roadmap and growth strategy.
The Revenue Operations team is responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with the sales team and teams across Stripe to drive initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter to join our team who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. We are looking for someone who will drive results with our outsourced vendors to ensure we are meeting the needs of the organization by building strategic frameworks, closely partnering with cross-functional teams, and making data-driven decisions.
- Lead Stripe’s global vendor sales team and be responsible for all key performance metrics of Stripe’s outsourced sales functions across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC
- Provide direction and execution of Stripe’s outsourced vendor sales strategy and operational plan while managing day-to-day operations of outsourced sales teams
- Build a team of top performing vendor sales managers
- Regularly interact with regional leadership to demonstrate the impact of your team
- Select global sales vendors that provide customers with superior service and drive Stripe platform consumption
- Design and implement revenue generating initiatives for vendors, helping regions pursuit of our regional growth goals
- Use data and analytics to deliver insights, recommendations, and manage partner and team performance
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience working with partners through account management, product management, program management, and business development engagements
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams including marketing, operations, enablement, and account management
- History of consistently exceeding quota and key performance metrics
- Prior experience working with Business Process Outsourcers, Systems Integrators, or Consulting Companies to achieve sales results
- Prior direct sales leadership experience
Nice to haves:
- MBA degree
- Experience working with Business Process Outsourcers specifically related to selling
Your application has been successfully submitted.