Head of Americas Demand Generation (Remote USA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies. Removing the barriers to online commerce helps more new businesses get started, expedites growth for existing companies, and increases economic output and trade globally.
We operate at a significant scale, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead, so there is still much to do. Join us and help put the global economy within everyone’s reach.
We’re looking for an experienced, creative, results-oriented marketing leader to establish a world-class demand generation program across the Americas. The Head of Americas Demand Generation will be responsible for defining, executing, and leading a demand generation strategy that delivers growth and revenue at scale across all customer segments in the US, Canada, and Latin America. The ideal candidate is data-driven, relently seeks to optimize, stays at the cutting edge of modern digital marketing practices, and has an unbridled passion for working hand-in-hand with sales teams to drive successful user outcomes. As an early member of the Americas Marketing team, this is a great opportunity to build and have an impact on the business.
- Build, lead, and grow a team of demand marketing professionals
- Collaborate with global, regional, and in-country marketers to develop and execute a multi-channel growth and lifecycle strategy for the Americas, leveraging integrated marketing campaigns driven globally
- Work with the central Performance and Journeys teams to build and execute a multi-channel digital marketing strategy that drives interest in Stripe solutions by growing and accelerating new customer acquisition. This may be through leveraging or creating digital content, campaigns, paid placement, webinars, and targeted nurture programs
- Own key business and revenue metrics across self-serve, the sales funnel, and customer growth and retention
- Develop a strong trusted relationship with the central marketing teams and regional Sales team, working closely with Sales leadership, Sales development, and Sales Ops teams to jointly grow pipeline
- Partner cross-functionally to define regional requirements as we refine our targeting and segmentation, and to identify, scope, and produce or adapt compelling content, marketing assets, and thought leadership to drive demand
- Be a thought leader representing the Americas as we build Stripe’s global integrated demand - generation campaigns and content
- Work with and leverage our global marketing technical infrastructure (including Marketo, SFDC, intent and ABM tools as well as internal analytics tools) and marketing analytics teams to advance our growth strategy by identifying requirements and driving regional priorities; requirements will span across lead sourcing, data enrichment, attribution, incrementality, nurturing, routing, and understanding conversions
- Track, measure, and communicate program results, continually optimize for efficiency and scale, and seek to generate new global best practices through experimental efforts
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years of relevant B2B field marketing experience leading a regional demand generation strategy across multiple countries, customer segments, and products
- 5+ years of team management experience
- Proven track record of defining and executing demand marketing strategies that deliver against funnel metrics and KPIs
- Deep understanding of CRM, marketing automation, SEM, account-based marketing, performance marketing, and email marketing tactics and technology
- Experience working closely with Sales teams, including joint planning and execution, driving disciplined lead follow up, and earning trust as a strategic business partner
- Experience working as a regional lead partnering with a global marketing organization, and leveraging central capabilities and resources to fuel regional requirements
- Experience scaling through agency and contractor resources
- Deep understanding of lead management and sales funnel management
- Remarkable written and verbal communication skills, including being able to convey complex topics with simplicity
Nice to haves:
- Experience leading demand marketing teams that execute in the US, Canada, and Latin America
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
- Superb organization and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once
- Proven leadership capability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
Your application has been successfully submitted.