GTM Strategy & Insights Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe’s Global Sales Team is at the forefront of driving revenue and growth. As trusted business partners, our goal is to help users understand Stripe products and integrate them with ease so they can concentrate on what’s most important to them: their business. We’re known for our product expertise, rigorous thinking, and user-first approach to problem solving. Within Stripe, Sales proudly serves as a critical source of user feedback and market intelligence, with direct influence on Stripe’s product roadmap and growth strategy.
The Revenue Operations team is responsible for overall effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with the sales team and teams across Stripe to drive initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter to join our team who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving complex problems with data. You will inform decisions and drive alignment based on data analysis and insights.
- Provide analytical rigor and strategic perspective to help inform key decisions across our Sales and Marketing teams
- Inform the planning and metric-setting process for GTM teams, as well as progress checks throughout the year.
- Understand deviations from actuals to drive strategy and operational rigor
- Collaborate cross-functionally to connect data driven insights with operational processes to drive efficiencies
- Develop point of view of resource, spend and program effectiveness, allocation strategy, and risks/opportunities
- Gain deep knowledge and understanding of Stripe’s business performance across geographies and user segments
We are looking for someone who has:
- 2-5 years of experience in investment banking, management consulting, or at a growth-stage internet or software company
- Experience building models from scratch (in Excel or other planning applications)
- The ability to maintain high-performance under tight timelines, and an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a willingness to proactively work with teams across the company
- Experience working with large datasets
- Mastery of SQL and a strong understanding of data relationships
- Experience with Tableau
Your application has been successfully submitted.