GTM Recruiter (Remote USA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Help Stripe grow
Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of all sizes—from new startups to public companies like Amazon and Salesforce—use our software to accept online payments and run technically sophisticated financial operations in more than 100 countries. By helping businesses accept payments from anywhere in the world and accelerating the economic shift from offline to online, we aim to increase the GDP of the internet.
To further this important mission, we are looking for GTM recruiters to help grow Stripe. These recruiters will be partners to our Sales organization. We’re a small but mighty team, and are committed to big results. You will help shape the future of our company and enhance Stripe’s effort to attract, recruit, and retain diverse talent.
- Partner with senior leaders across the organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals
- Partner closely with recruiting analytics to ensure accurate reporting of hiring progress back to the business
- Build and drive cross-functional partnerships with compensation, human resources, finance, and others to scale hiring across Stripe
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives across branding, events, and employee referral channels
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to drive decisions and improve processes
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience + 4 years in-house experience
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from entry level to senior management positions
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner and trusted advisor
- Ability to operate well in a fast moving environment and provide team clarity to ambiguous situations
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Experience thriving and prioritizing in a constantly changing environment
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume
Your application has been successfully submitted.