GTM Partner Sales Operations (Remote USA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars in transactions each year and power hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 100s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies. Removing the barriers to online commerce helps more new businesses get started, expedites growth for existing companies, and increases economic output and trade globally.
We are looking for a Strategy & Operations Lead to join our Revenue Operations team, specifically supporting the GTM Partner function as a strategic, operations, and analytics partner. We are looking for someone who is not only a builder at heart, but also ready to dig into operational and performance processes, systems, and data to assess current performance, identify improvement opportunities, and improve efficiency. The ideal candidate will have significant experience: (1) scaling a partner sales org, (2) contributing to the growth and development of a sales operations team, (3) dealing with ambiguity and operating in a fast-growing environment, and (4) superior communication skills to drive collaboration with peers and support senior stakeholders.
- Collaborate with our Head of GTM Partnerships and GTM Partner Sales Ops to scale the business, while driving alignment with your Sales Ops peers and the rest of the Sales leadership organization to make sure the plans are aligned with regional and functional priorities
- Conduct and enable regular business reviews and resource planning
- Develop and execute initiatives designed to optimize sales team efficiency and productivity
- Create and manage operational processes such as target setting, forecasting, and budgeting
- Champion the operational and reporting needs of the organization by defining and prioritizing requirements while working closely with cross functional partners to identify solutions
- Monitor and report key performance indicators (KPIs), trends, and deliver prescriptive recommendations to drive efficiencies and scale across the org
- Proactively resolve data quality, process, and policy adherence issues
- Oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools, working closely with internal systems teams
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 8+ years of sales operations experience in a similar industry
- Familiarity with SFDC
- Understanding of the sales cycle and previous exposure to a GTM Partner or Alliances & Channels Sales orgs
- A passion for understanding systems of work, how to build them and how to improve them through both transformative and iterative approaches
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability, with a track record of “test & learn” demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and work in cross-functional, fast-paced environments with the pressure of multiple deadlines, multiple partners / vendors, and complexity
- Experience and desire for working in a start-up environment, developing business infrastructure, and energetically scaling a high-growth business
- Has strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving unique business problems
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet or software company
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales teams and KPIs
Your application has been successfully submitted.